Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sweet Memories of Grandma (G-G)

We are in LA for a competition this week. For many years, Jordan brings along "Fleece" to competitions. It's a replica of the original "Fleece" that my Grandma held on to. Jordan and her G-G, my Grandma shared a special bond before she died. How I wish she was here to watch Jordan's beautiful talent on the ice but I know she is watching from above. This trip was a little crazy because school started and we were off the next day to LA. I forgot one suitcase that contained all our cosmetic needs, toothbrush, soap, hair stuff, curling iron and much much more. I also thought I forgot "Fleece" and didn't want to tell Jordan because it would be the excuse of a bad skate. During practice today, while Jordan was warming up, I went to her skate bag and found "Fleece". I was touched seeing "Fleece" and knowing Jordan was thinking of Grandma too!!!

No comments: